Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Which tarot spread do you prefer to have? Empty
PostSubject: Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?   Which tarot spread do you prefer to have? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 1:17 pm

When haviing a reading which Tarot spread is your favourite? As a Tarot reader, if the person does not have a preference for a particular spread, do you have a personal favourite that you like to use? Smile
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?   Which tarot spread do you prefer to have? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:18 pm

I tend to always use the horseshoe spread or the three card spread as I find them the easiest
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?   Which tarot spread do you prefer to have? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:34 pm

Can't remember what the spread is called but I usually use the one with three at the top, one in the middle and three at the bottom. Or the celtic cross. i find that they give a fuller more indepth answer- but i'm not a tarot reader exactly, I just find it interesting/useful occasionally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?   Which tarot spread do you prefer to have? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:41 pm

I have recently my own spread for relationship matters, and I am now also using the serpent spread, I think it's called that anyway... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?   Which tarot spread do you prefer to have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:39 am

I tend to use past present and future, however on a recent purchase from a WONDEFUl pagan shop Razz i have discovered an interesting one that gives you two outcomes to a choice. When you are shuffling you think of which side of the layout will represent if you do something, for example the left side will represent the outcome of choice A whilst the right side will reflect the outcome of choice B.

Think of the choice you have to make whilst shuffling normally then cut the cards in half and keep the half in your left hand. Take of the first 5 cards and then place the 6th to represent the current situation. then put aside the next five cards and place the 6th and 7th parallel to each other, just about the 1st card. The 6th represent the situation for choice A and the 7th the situtation for choice B.

Discard the next 5 cards and 6th and 7th in parallel above the previous two. The one on the left will represent the outcome for choice A and the one on the right will represent the outcome for choice B.

Very Happy make sense? Its quite groovy and I have enquired into some interesting things with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?   Which tarot spread do you prefer to have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:49 am

I like that spread Aurora. Smile Ironcally I avoid using it when I have huge decisions to make as it's oddly disconserting to see two very difficult paths laid out by the cards clearly confirming the hopes, fears and doubts one knows about each choice already. I think this is because sometimes I hope for answers rather than just visibility over what is about to transpire - if that akes sense. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?   Which tarot spread do you prefer to have? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:35 pm

Hehe totally, I did one on what will be a life changing decision in the future and then neglected it not wanting to think of having to commit and make that choice Razz hehe. xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?   Which tarot spread do you prefer to have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which tarot spread do you prefer to have?
Page 1 of 1