Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Tarot Card designs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Favourite Tarot Card designs Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Tarot Card designs   Favourite Tarot Card designs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:53 am

Hiya,

I hope it is Ok to post this thread in this section - I hope you will move it if it is in the wrong place.

I have been reading Tarot on and off for over 25 years. During that time I have had just 3 or 4 sets of cards, all of very different designs. The first pack I ever had was very dark, beautifully designed and was supplied with it's own cloth cover, etc, etc. It was OK but never fit me very well. The other packs were also beautiful but did not fit me well.

The pack I have used for many years now. Compared to the more classic designs that are out there it could almost be described as 'cheesy' in design as it also doubles up as some sort of game as well - it's the Lord of the Rings Tarot Deck. The thing is, I love it. I love it to pieces and possibly because I have so much affection for it I find the readings I have are approx 95% accurate which is pretty good for a complete amateur like me.

Here's an example of the design: -

Favourite Tarot Card designs Lordoftherings-01659

Favourite Tarot Card designs Lordoftherings-01658

Favourite Tarot Card designs Lordoftherings-01657

What are your favourite designs and why?
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tarot Card designs   Favourite Tarot Card designs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:12 pm

I'm just starting to learn the tarot well i say just starting have been for about a year now but realy that is just starting lol. anyways i have the tarot of the cat people, it suits me perfectly Smile I guess you guys are starting to see now I'm all about the cats Razz

Favourite Tarot Card designs 20_rej10

Favourite Tarot Card designs 0sword10

Favourite Tarot Card designs 7710
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tarot Card designs   Favourite Tarot Card designs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:29 pm

Beautiful - I've never seen that design before. Smile
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tarot Card designs   Favourite Tarot Card designs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:22 am

they basically jumped at me literally i was in a shop and wasn't even thinking of learning tarot, i walked passed a shelf and kncocked it gently by accident, these cards fell off the shelf right onto my foot. i looked at em and decided to buy them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tarot Card designs   Favourite Tarot Card designs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Tarot Card designs
Page 1 of 1