Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God's there aren't but there should be ...

Go down 
+5
Ook!
LunarCraft
Logmadr
Sabouki
Annie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

God's there aren't but there should be ... Empty
PostSubject: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:02 am

Lunarcraft, Louve and I were having a conversation about the Greater God of the Fountain and this led me to create this thread on here.

What Gods/Godesses do you wish there were, but there aren't? Be as silly as you like ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:38 am

i wish there was a Goddess of PMT.....cos every once a month, i could then swear at her, and tell her shes shit, and then the rest of the month tell her shes lovely!
God of chocolate....must be male.
Goddess of Procrastination. Which i what i am doing now.
I shall think of more!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:26 am

There should be a Goddess of Penises!! It would just be hilarious, to go "I summon thee o' Goddess of mine Genitals!!
Back to top Go down
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:37 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Do you have to rub it to invoke her?! Wink

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:37 am

rofl rofl rofl The very thought of it!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:00 pm

Logmadr wrote:
There should be a Goddess of Penises!! It would just be hilarious, to go "I summon thee o' Goddess of mine Genitals!!

LMAO! I think it should be rubbed to evoke her. I think she should stand for massages, hand gestures and oral technique!!
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:06 pm

OK, I ummed and ahhed about posting this ages ago but since it seems appropriate to this thread you should have a look at this: -

Penis Festival in Japan <-Click this link
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Zephron

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:06 pm

I am disgusted, you are all filthy dirty animals that should not be allowed out in public...

And i couldn't agree more we need a penis diety. Love it lol!
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:28 pm

Hehehehe - thank you for fuelling this thread Ook!

... and, Zephron - admit it ... you're proud to be associated with us all!!!!!!!!!!

also ... Sabouki - I thought you were sweet and innocent!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:37 pm

Lunarcraft wrote:

also ... Sabouki - I thought you were sweet and innocent!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehehe

sweet and innocent? Me? Well, i'm as pure as they come, however, i can't say the same thing about my mind....

AND I LOVED THAT FESTIVAL, but i think there should be like, i vagina festival or something! EQUAL RIGHTS! NOt sure how theyd make a vagine statue though.... hmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:50 pm

Yep, I agree with you Sabouki but I daren't go searching for such a festival on the internet. Can you imagine the search results from Google! Shocked Embarassed

Yep, I'll leave such an internet search for thise more daring than me. Razz

What about a god of smelly feet or BO. everytime someone wiffed a bot you could curse that god for being so active. lol!
Back to top Go down
Witch-In-Ice
Witch-In-Ice

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:19 am

I wish there was a god or goddess of filling out forms..... alien pale confused affraid cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faeryintheforest
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:42 am

I hate applying to things online....type in e-mail, confirm e-mail. type in password, confirm passwaord....GO AWAY!!! lol
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:49 am

Please could you confirm that you actually meant "GO AWAY!!!"?
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:08 am

That's what I said didn't I?
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:39 am

Please confirm that you selected "GO AWAY!!!"

Tip - refer back to your previous post!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:18 pm

I've read it, it looks normal to me!
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:01 pm

LMAO! I LOVE it Loony!!

Its fantastic.

But, you need to CONFIRM it Tomi!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:13 pm

I won't confirm anything until I know what you're all going on about me!!

Grrrr lol
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:26 pm

How about a god of smoking? Everytime someone tries to give up they could blame this entity for forcing them to spend a huge chunk of their hard earned cash on killing themselves whilst making unethical tobacco companies richer with every drag of smoke that they take.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:51 pm

I will say this once: smoking does not kill you!!

Being hit by a bus kills you...

Knives and guns kills you...

Smoking INCREASES (doesn't cause!) the chances of cancer....it's the CANCER that kils you...not the smoking Smile
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:32 pm

Apart from the fact that no-one is trying to stop you smoking so don't get defensive on me Wink , from a former 60-without-filters-a-day smoker I'll just say 'cause and effect'.

What about a god of hot chocolate? I've lost count of the time's I've been driving for hours and have been wondering how I can get a decent sup of hot chocolate in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:38 pm

I wasn't being defensive, I was being knowlegeable Smile

And I have a sachet of Galaxy Hot Chocolate downstairs, and I am going to go make it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:57 pm

My misunderstanding Tomi. Wink
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:12 pm

Hehehe twas rectified quickly Ryoma Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God's there aren't but there should be ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next