Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God's there aren't but there should be ...

Go down 
+5
Ook!
LunarCraft
Logmadr
Sabouki
Annie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:13 am

Tomi ... I don't believe I am going to try to explain this to you ... but ... here goes:

In your post regarding the God/dess of form filling ... you stated that you hated having to confirm your email address and your password and you said:

Quote :
GO AWAY!!!

I was asking to you to confirm that you meant to select "GO AWAY" ... oh well, it was funny at the time!!!! rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:29 am

Smoking is slow and painful suicide! Have a good day Tomi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Witch-In-Ice
Witch-In-Ice

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:39 am

The funny thing of course is that there actually are gods and/or goddesses for all these things - at least one's which have them under their job descriptions!!!! Yes - I seem to remember a goddess of chocolate, (though as always - when I come to describe these things, my brain goes utterly blank.....(!)) The Romans just created their own gods as well as taking over other ones, didn't they? Built a shrine to them and paid them when they answered their prayers and ignored them, let them slip into obscurity when they didn't.........(!)
I would like there to be a god/dess of countless energy, so I never ever need to go to sleep again - but can keep on dancing, burning the candle at both ends!!!!!!!! Razz Sleep

Perhaps another fun thread could be researching/ finding obscure/unusual gods/goddesses????????!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faeryintheforest
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:10 am

Smoking is cool, clever and mature, so **sticks out tongue** to you Aurora lol!
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:37 am

Logmadr wrote:
Smoking is cool, clever and mature

No it isn't smoking is uncool, stupid and childish you twit Razz

Bloody Smokers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:08 pm

Say that to Solvo's face next time you see her, then we'll see who the twit is! Hahahaha!

Joking, of course, Melanie couldn't hurt a fly....heh heh heh
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:18 pm

okay I will...
when and/or if I see her Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:47 pm

Well, during the week, if I'm in the willow tree, so is she...usually...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:05 pm

Fascinating stuff Nicci. I didn't know that's how far they went in Roman times. Very practical as well. Very Happy

Witch-In-Ice wrote:
Perhaps another fun thread could be researching/ finding obscure/unusual gods/goddesses????????!!!!!
Excellent idea. Why don't you start a thread about it? Wink
Back to top Go down
Witch-In-Ice
Witch-In-Ice

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:19 pm

Okedok - will do ! Let me just get back into student/ researcher mode (!) (Years since I finished uni....so this may take some time!!!!!! rabbit Very Happy !

Incidentily Ook - what type of teacher is Gina ?
I am usually an ESOL/EFL teacher ....used to teach at City of Bristol and Weston College.....am trying to change direction though since jobs becoming scarcer and adapt to secondary or take a PGCE or teach Basic Skills at college...(should probably make my mind up!) Sorry, just a short aside! lol - will get back to topic!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faeryintheforest
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:51 am

i look forward to seeing that thread - I'll have to see if I can dig something up too, fascinating subject!

Gina is not a teacher but one of my sisters is an art teacher and middle school head (I think) in a Birmingham Secondary School. What direction are you considering from hereon-in if you don't mind me asking?

A god of finding a new job would be a good one. I'd have spoken to that dude or dudette a few times in my career. Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:06 pm

Hmmmm.....I need a job!!!
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:15 pm

I suppose thinking of a name for the god off jobs would be a good start then. Wink

Seriously though, if you need help with networking techniques, interviews, CV's, etc. just give me a shout. Smile
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 8:59 am

Well there's that one in the disc world books "The God of Hangovers" he is a good idea lol!
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:01 am

Aww I read that book! He was so miserble and groggy all the time!
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Zephron

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:13 am

The hogafther was a great book, one of my fav. disc world.

The whole idea of having 'Oh gods' is brilliant i think, though the best wasn't a god though it was the wart fairy (like the tooth fairy but ugly and hauling around a bag of warts yum)

Simon
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Mort was always my favorite, three guesses why lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God's there aren't but there should be ...   God's there aren't but there should be ... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God's there aren't but there should be ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2