Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychic Art - 5 December 2007

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Psychic Art - 5 December 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Art - 5 December 2007   Psychic Art - 5 December 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:17 am

I have just heard from Stephen Cox - the Willow Tree's resident Psychic Artist - that he will once again be appearing on Spirit Realm TV on WEDNESDAY, 5 DECEMBER 2007, starting at 7.30 pm.

If you would like to view the Psychic Art demonstration, and join in the discussion, click here: www.spiritrealm.co.uk. Once there, click on the logo on the front and then enter. Then click the 'HERE' button. You will then see the login - here you type any name you want to have appear on the screen. But if you haven't got Flash player you will need to download it via the bottom of the login screen first. (it's FREE!)

Please visit, if you are able - it is a fascinating process watching the pictures appear before your eyes!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

Psychic Art - 5 December 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Art - 5 December 2007   Psychic Art - 5 December 2007 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:30 pm

I can't make it Lunarcraft, I'm at college!

Sorry, maybe you can deal with dynamic duo of death (a.k.a. the thought stealers! lol!) on your own Smile....

P.s. Yes, I am back after two long days without the Internet or MerryMoot! I needed my fix!!!!

Logmadr...jocolor
Back to top Go down

Psychic Art - 5 December 2007
Page 1 of 1