Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychic links

Go down 
+3
Aurora
LunarCraft
Ook!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:26 pm

I wondered if you had any experiences, views or comments about this type of phenomena.

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:37 am

That is incredible!!!

My most memorable experience was on 9 February this year - my husband was in Weston General and I was called in because he had taken a turn for the worse. When we (our daughter, Annie, was with me) arrived we were asked to wait in the Visitor's Room as the doctors were working with Ken (my husband) - this was at around 14.35

At 14.50, I glanced at my watch, looked at Annie and said that her dad had just died. We hugged each other for support and continued to wait.

15 minutes later, a doctor and the nursing sister entered the room and looked very uncomfortable. I looked at them and told them that Ken had died 15 minutes before - they looked even more uncomfortable but confirmed what I had said.

The awful thing was that we had not been able to see Ken at the end and that still hurts terribly when I think about it.
Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Aurora
Aurora

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:38 am

Oh Sarah, thats really really sad, i'm ever so sorry but it was probally better that you felt it felt hand and didnt have to wait until the doctor came and told you, if you know what i mean. Sad I give you a big hug next time i pop into see you.
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:56 am

I'm very sorry for your loss Lunarcraft. Sad I'm very, very sorry for your family's loss. Sad I hope your husband did not suffer.

The fact that the bond with your husband was/is so strong that you had this link is incredible. Science has found that people who have a close 'connection' actually have similar frequencies when their brain waves are monitored. I think it is wonderful that current levels of science are able to record this however I do believe it is even deeper than that, on a spiritual or 'life energy' level.

One of the reasons I say it is deeper than that is because the love shared by many in a group of family and friends for each other should not be measured in terms of brain wave activity imho. However, the bond between soulmates is on a different level and I feel the connection on a life energy level is a more likely explanation imo. How very special - you are very fortunate to have had that bond. Smile
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:42 am

I never knew that happened to you, Sarah, but think about it: if you sensed when he passed, I am certain that he sensed you were there: although you may not have got to see him before he passed, I bet you my life's earnings that he knew you were with him in the Ether, and he would have been comforted by that thought...You had an eternal bond, and from the Moment you fell in love, you were never apart, and even now, he's with you, and you know that Smile
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:18 pm

Smile

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:36 pm

Hehe you know what I think everybody will agree with me on this. You two sound great! hehe if Gina isnt feeling too shy maybe she can pop in with you to say hi on saturday! Banana (the dancing banana is there merely because it's cool)
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:11 pm

Embarassed That's very kind of you to say. Embarassed

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Zephron

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:41 pm

I think i have only one experiance of this kind of thing that i know without doubt was not a coincedence, if you can be bothered (you had better be Twisted Evil ) read on for the story.

Ok i had been attending worle school for just a few weeks and was fairly sure of my pecking order (just below scraped of the table chewing gum) When our science teacher implimented a rather cruel girl boy girl seating plan (what she hoped to achieve with this is still a mystery)

Any way on my left i found a rather orange fake tan and incredibly aggravating and nasty voice (nasty as in really really mean ) then on my rigt Steph Tripp arguably the prettiest girl in our year.

At first we said very little and me (incredibly hypocritically of me) dubbed her a simple blond. Until we had to work in a group of three, the one who had been tango'ed spent the lessen trying to look at her self in the metal part of a bunsen burner and i discovered that Steph was incredibly nice and really rather smart.

We had a few jovial chats nothing serious and i wouldn't have said we were friends just class buddies really, until a few weeks later when i for absolutly no reason turned to hr and said
"Your a witch arn't you" A bit quickly in fear she might slap me she in turn said
"Yep and so are you you jut don't realise it yet"

Now a few years ago, in fact before this very exchange i would have though people were pulling my leg with something like that but now i know things like this happen all the time.

I was meant to be awitch and Steph opened that door to me, after this we became firm friends and she taught me so much.

Wow that was sort of like a short novel so if you got this far have a cyber cookie (we need a cookie smilie)

Any way any one else, i love hearing about other peoples experiance even more than telling mine (though from that post you wouldn't believe it.)

BB

Simon
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:45 pm

yay cookies Smile
thats awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Aurora
Aurora

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:54 am

Hey Simon I went to worle school too! The amount of crap I got off chavs for being a witch was unreal! hehe
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:33 am

Annie and I will work on cyber cookies for you all!!!

However, how's this for a cyber smile?

Psychic links 6091z

Am I good, or what, smiles AND cookies all in one!!!!!
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:31 pm

totally lunar you pretty much rock!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:56 pm

Why thank you Tess
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:42 am

Smile

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:08 pm

I told Sarah this last time and now I shall tell you lot it...

About a month before reciving my GCSE results I had a really wierd dream about getting my results and on waking I noted down the ones I could remember (all but one) and I kept them in a safe place. After results day I found them again and compared...
all but the one I couldn't remember were correct!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:56 pm

... as I said - keep noting down your dreams and then look back. Annie has just reminded me that one of the cards she drew for your reading was "Dreams" ...
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:43 pm

That's truly amazing Vamp! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:02 am

See, I am so happy when i'm asleep, I don't have to dream Smile

I love to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic links   Psychic links Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic links
Page 1 of 1