Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing myself

Go down 
+3
Logmadr
LunarCraft
Cosmic Chant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cosmic Chant

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:25 am

It is time for me to say "Hi Everyone" and many thanks to Sarah and Annie for assisting me with producing a canvas for my written work: "Life's Prayer" - Truth, Journey and Reflection, which I had composed whilst in Australia over a five year period. (Have a look in Creativity Corner to see a copy).

The inspiration and drive for "Life's Prayer" was assisted by many pleasurable nights under the Southern Cross (night's sky, as seen in the southern hemisphere) which takes on a persona of private intimacy, a sky filled with solar energy and reflections that seem to gravitate in the warmth of the southern skies, placing one at ease with life worries and offering itself as a guiding hand to journey outwards and to reflect inwards, to suffuse and to become connected with.

My wish is for anyone gracing a moment of time to read "Life's Prayer" is that they are able to find some solace which may help in their journey.

Blessed Be

Cosmic Chant Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:50 am

MerryMootWelcome I Love Merry Moot Welcome I Love Merry Moot MerryMootWelcome

You are very welcome to join us here at Merry Moot - often a place of fun and humour and I hope you will enjoy your time with us.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Admin Team (Annie, Logmadr or myself) - we are happy to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Hello!! I remember you, I was the crazy guy sitting on the red chair (probably cussing slightly under my breath...) who was blown away by your poem!!

Welcome to the Moot!!
Back to top Go down
VII
VII

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:40 am

Welcome Greetings Cosmic Chant! Welcome
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Welcome to the Moot!
MerryMootWelcome

I will be sure to read your "Life's Prayer" as soon as I get the moment. Meanwhile, enjoy and have fun meeting that bunch o' nutters the fellow Merry Mooters!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/druid_danja & http://www.paganspace.n
Aurora
Aurora

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:12 am

Hi nice to meet you Cosmic Chant, hope you enjoy the forum Smile x
Back to top Go down
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:52 am

Welcome MerryMootWelcome Welcome

Hi Cosmic Chant! Welcome to Merry Moot. I hope that you enjoy your time here.
Like Lunarcraft said, if you need any help with the forum just ask one of the team Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:53 am

Hi Cosmic,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1