Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Storm MoonSong

Go down 
+4
VII
LunarCraft
Logmadr
Storm MoonSong
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

Introducing Storm MoonSong Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Hello All! I am D! AKA Storm MoonSong! I came here invited by Logmadr...my newest son of my heart! *meaning he is not of my blood, but a son non-the-less!*
Bear with me as I have been ill the past 2 days with influenza Crying or Very sad and really just now beginning to move about again.
I am a Witch...by birth rite! My Grandmother was a mystic and town healer. I've known my whole life I was different but didn't know that what I did was any different than anyone else. Some of my born gifts are as follows: Healer, Vision, Ghost Work *is what I call it* and others I just can't recall due to illness! I promise to write more when I'm feeling better!
I'm studying and learning: Reiki, Palmistry, Herbology, Working with Stones, Mind Travel *sorry can't think of the term*
I read Tarot, but my favorite things to read are Oracles. A deck litterally fell off the bookshelf on me 3 times. I figured I'd better listen! Now I rarely touch my tarot deck and pretty much exclusively read Oracles.
I will be back later to write more and introduce myself better. If you have a mind to it, I have a profile fully filled out in paganspace.net under the same name Storm MoonSong!
Have a blessed day
Storm
Quote :
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:17 am

Welcome Mammy!! Thanks ever so much for joining and for the detailed introduction!! It was so nice to see you'd made a thread!! Good on you!

The profile is something I always have trouble with, I can never remember any facts about myself! Oh, amd Mind Travel....do you mean Astral Projection by any chance?

Keep posting, you beaut!

Logmadr...
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:51 am

Welcome to Merry Moot ... my newest Reiki student!!!!

It is an absolute pleasure that you have joined us, albeit at a fairly quiet time on the forum but things are picking up again.

We really are like a family here with members giving support to one another when it is needed.

I sincerely hope you will enjoy your time with us and that you will make some really good friends along the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:28 am

Thanks so much for the friendly welcomes! I'm most honored by both Logmadr and LunarCraft! Thank you both a ton! I'm feeling a bit better now finally! Logmadr, YES that is exactly what I was talking about, Astral Projection! You know when your brain gets so muddled with illness, and I had to go to the Doctor yesterday and they gave me 2 shots Sad for migrain headache and the serious body aches I had going on, with it took any mind I had for terms! *laughs*
Anyway, I'm better none-the-less!
LunarCraft, did you get my latest plea through email for more information? I sent it sometime last week and haven't heard from you since so I assumed one of 2 things, either you didn't receive my plea, or your busy! Either is ok! Oh BTW, I was thrilled to see the time stamp on the page of what time it is here and what time it is there! Answered all my questions on how far apart we are! 6 hours your favor! *or mine if you want your day to last longer?!*
I'm going to go browse the pages and do some reading now
Love and bright blessings
Storm
Back to top Go down
VII
VII

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:28 am

Welcome to the family, Storm! Great to have fresh blood in the Moot's veins again! I really hope you enjoy it, it really does grow on you (when it isn't so quiet - that's just temporary)! I hope we get the chance to converse more, but for now;

MerryMootWelcome

ENJOY!

Welcome

Last edited by VII on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/druid_danja & http://www.paganspace.n
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:17 am

Very Happy cheers Welcome cheers Sheep Skip cheers MerryMootWelcome cheers Sheep Skip cheers Welcome cheers Very Happy

Hellooooooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:40 pm

Welcome MerryMootWelcome Welcome I Love Merry Moot Welcome MerryMootWelcome Welcome MerryMootWelcome Welcome I Love Merry Moot Welcome MerryMootWelcome Welcome I Love Merry Moot Welcome MerryMootWelcome Welcome I Love Merry Moot Welcome MerryMootWelcome Welcome I Love Merry Moot Welcome I Love Merry Moot Welcome MerryMootWelcome Welcome

Welcome to the moot!- Home of the lovingly insane! It's great that you've joined and I look forward to getting to know you better- any friend of Logmadr and Lunercraft is a friend of mine. True it has been quiet of late but new life will spring, of this I am sure. These people have given me many laughs and extended my understanding so they will not be given up on.
Anyway enjoy the site Storm Moonsong and once again... MerryMootWelcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:14 am

hey may i be the next to welcome you to the inasnity that is merry moot Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:50 am

Hi Storm,

A VERY belated hello and welcome to you,particularly as you ae the regular here now!! Just wanted to say 'Hi'.

Ook!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Storm MoonSong   Introducing Storm MoonSong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Storm MoonSong
Page 1 of 1