Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Boards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo
Indigo

Angel Boards Empty
PostSubject: Angel Boards   Angel Boards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Has anyone ever tried an angel board i have one and always use it for guidance im not so sure its always accurate but you can get some good ansers and you can sometimes see things in the room when using it,
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Angel Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Boards   Angel Boards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi Indigo,

What's an Angel board then? Smile
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Indigo

Angel Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Boards   Angel Boards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:35 pm

I actually brought it from waterstones its Doreen virtue you can ask the archangels questions and you roll a dice and you count it up to an anser you get yes and no ansers and when will it happen loads of different subjects
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Angel Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Boards   Angel Boards Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Thanks Indigo Smile

So, how well do you feel this system works in comparison to other divination methods?

I was fascinated (and fortunate enough) to see a Tarot reading combined with a Rune reading at the Willow Tree once and I was amazed at the results. Both have their strengths and weaknesses imho, but when combined to give a reading I felt that they delivered a much more rounded result.

Do you think this method you have come across compares well with more traditional methods? Smile
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Indigo

Angel Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Boards   Angel Boards Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:54 am

I think it can be accurate but needs more maybe add angel cards to give a more detailed anser and if the reader is psychic they can offer even further in detailed ansers,

I dont think a person has to be psychic to give a reading but everytime you give a reading you open yourself up and get impressions,

I would give it 8 out of 10 because you roll the dice again your get a different anser but its much more safer than an ouiji board,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Boards   Angel Boards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Boards
Page 1 of 1