Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

100th Post!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

100th Post! Empty
PostSubject: 100th Post!   100th Post! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:08 am

Ok So..........This is my 100th post and I thought I would just talk!
As you all have read recently, I've a LOT of stuff going on in my world.
I lost my little dog...I lost one of my birds...I moved my parents to another state...
My Mother-in-law is dying *still*...work is INSANE!
Losing the dog and the bird were difficult, but life cycles...what more can I say?
Moving my parents away from me...WOW! That was difficult at best. I'm 44 and never lived more than 2 hours away from my parents. We are very close. They moved in with my Brother and Sister-in-law who have 30,000 square feet of building that they have turned a portion into apartments which are very very beautiful and my parents have the ground apartment and live in the same space with them. At 80 and 87, it's time that my parents have someone to take care of them without moving into a center for the aged or a retirement community. My dad is very feeble and needs to have some supervision which my mom can't always provide for him. Now she has the help she needs and can maybe have some flexibility and perhaps some independence to enjoy her older years.
I'm thrilled they have the help that I couldn't provide, but very sad they are so far away.
I'm hoping for a trip on the train to see them between the holidays but we shall see what work ends up doing.
My Mother-in-law is being moved to Peace Hospice tomorrow so she can die with some modicum of dignity that she deserves. It is an absolutely amazing place. My friend's mom passed away there a few years ago and when we walked around looking at different things on the walls, it really seems the place is pagan! They made it so it is non-denominational so it is comfortable to all who walk through the doors, but the readings and plaques and sayings on the walls are sooooooooooooooo pagan. It's truly amazing and beautiful.
Work is crazy as usual. Seems I'm making waves in a good way there. Our new date for our inspection is Oct 30 and 31. Rather excited and apprehensive all at the same time but we have been able to accomplish a lot getting ready this time. Seems we have more co-operation with employees this time around as well as the fates.
We shall see!
Anyway,
Hope this finds all well and having a good week!
Hugs and Bright Blessings
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

100th Post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100th Post!   100th Post! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:40 am

Hi Mama - first, many congratulations on making your 100th post!!!! Cheer Hail

Also, thanks for the update ... the majority of which, although difficult, does seem to be positive.

I will be thinking of you and your colleagues on 30 and 31 October - sincere wishes that everything goes really well for you all. Also, good luck with the dentist on 30th!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

100th Post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100th Post!   100th Post! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:30 am

Thanks for all the love Lunar!
I always look forward to your little notes of love, wisdom, humor, insight.
It's always informative and interesting!

Is Loggy Boy ok? Haven't seen him posting lately. Assume he is busy with work and such. Let him know I'm thinking of him and hope he is well.

Your reiki was received in the nick of time. I was about to take a hammer to my tooth cause it hurt SO bad. The pressure was in my sinus as well as my eye and the roof of my mouth. We shall see what happens from here, but it's NOT going to get worse. I've been on antibiotics now since Monday and they are finally taking affect. I'm still limited on what I can and can't eat because the tooth and area are very temp sensitive, so currently I'm eating a lot of room temp stuff.
Is better than going hungry!

Mom Schrader is still hanging on. Not sure why or how, but she is. It's hard on the family watching her go on and on like this with no hope of her coming out of it. Just existing. I've talked at length to her in her sleep state telling her it's ok and nothing to be afraid of. She's just not ready. I'm sure fear is the underlying factor though. I'm privy to some dreams she'd been having off and on for 6 months. So trying to work her through it now.

What wonderful things are you doing for Samhain? Can I live vicariously through you?!

Bright Blessings my friend
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

100th Post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100th Post!   100th Post! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:05 am

Hello Storm, Smile

Congrats on your 100th post, although you've already surpassed it now!

Hope you are coping with all that life is throwing at you at the moment.

All the best as always,

Ook
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

100th Post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100th Post!   100th Post! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Dear all at Merry Moot.

i have received a Pm from Storm and she has asked me to pass on a message to you all. I am very sad to inform you all that Storm MoonSong's mother passed over this morning at 6.10am. The passing was very peaceful from what she was told.

Understandably, Storm needs time to re-connect with herself and sends hugs to everyone here. I know I will not be the only one wishing her and her loved ones the very best through this time of loss. We are thinking of you Storm.

All the best as always from us,

Ryoma and Gina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

100th Post! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100th Post!   100th Post! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100th Post!
Page 1 of 1