Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!

Go down 
+12
StarlightTess
Oobe
Annie
Era Amunet
Swords of Night and Day
Aoife
VII
Solvo Phasmatis
Zephron
LunarCraft
Jaska
Logmadr
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr

Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:53 am

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=2713N

I got this:

What kind of Pagan are you?

You scored as a Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru)
You might well be Asatru, or Norse Pagan. With prodominantly Germanic and Slavic roots, the Gods of the Norse are strong, bawdy and passionate. Many men feel drawn to these gods, and this is the faith for those who celebrate courage, valor and strength. Home of one of the most well known Gods of mischief and fire, Loki, followers of this pantheon tend to be full of good humor and also strong in spirit and frequently the protectors of those they care for.
Norse Pantheonic Pagan (Asatru)
90%
Zoroastrian Pagan
65%
Ecclectic Pagan
60%
Shamanic Pagan
55%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
45%
Eastern Pagan
45%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
40%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
35%
Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan
30%
Sumerian, Babylonian, and Mesopotamian Pagans
25%
Kabbalistic Pagan
20%
Catholic (Pagan?)
15%

Sounds good to me, but Asatru doesn't interest me at the moment!!
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:16 am

You scored as a Zoroastrian Pagan
The Zoroastrian Pagan is a rare breed who follows the teachings of Zoroaster, the religious reformer. He believed that there were no gods, and it was naive to put faith in them and give them names. What one should focus on is merely serving one side of the cosmic duality; work on good or light deeds, and the world would become more good or light. Pagans of this variety are rare, but often feel like they get more done without the hassle and clutter of pantheons and gods. They're smart, analytical, and occationally cynical.
Zoroastrian Pagan
60%
Kabbalistic Pagan
35%
Ecclectic Pagan
35%
Eastern Pagan
30%
30%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
25%
Shamanic Pagan
25%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
20%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
10%
Catholic (Pagan?)
10%
10%
5%

i like quizzes that give comments theyre fun Razz

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:21 am

Thanks for finding that quiz, Logmadr - it was interesting and got me thinking how much I have still to learn about different religions and deities!!! lol

My results were:

You scored as a Celtic Pantheonic Pagan

Your answers leaned very close to that of the Celtic Pantheon. Very popular now among pagans, the Celtic Gods seem to draw those who are sensitive and insightful, but also very passionate about their beliefs. Many Pagan Holidays are named for this pantheon and here is where you'll find many stories on Horned God, Green Man, and Druids. You likely either have been or want to visit Stonehenge one day. Many Arthurian legnds include references to the Celtic faith, as well.

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
100%
Ecclectic Pagan
85%
Zoroastrian Pagan
80%
Shamanic Pagan
60%
Eastern Pagan
50%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
40%
Kabbalistic Pagan
35%
35%
25%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
25%
Catholic (Pagan?)
15%
15%

That appears to be pretty overwhelmingly tipped in the favour of Celtic traditions!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:28 am

i looked at what my second thingy was 'Kabbalistic' and i do agree with the text on;

"Kabbalistic mysticism is still alive in our world, specifically in tarot cards; symbolic color is a Kabbalistic belief and study. Those who follow this path are generally those who are open to the concept that we cannot know the Divine, and accepts the connection of all things, even religion, itself."
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:35 am

I think Kabala is an interesting religion from what I know of it, I just got very peed off with the whole Kabala Tree thing, with different levels, etc. I thought it was WAAAAAAAY too organised....Plus, Madonna is a Kabalistic Jew, people think it's all Hollywood now.....and Hebrew is hard to learn!! lol

Loggy
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Zephron

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:38 am

You scored as a Ecclectic Pagan
A veritable blend of all the pantheons and perhaps a dash of a few other religions as well, you're the versitile Ecclectic Pagan. You have no problem wearing an ankh while setting an offering to Herne on your alter just below your image of Hera. You don't believe in coloring within the lines, and are a bright free-thinker. While you respect the views of your fellow pagans, as far as you're concerned, religion is the sky, and there's no one about to clip your wings with lines and limitations.
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:39 am

Logmadr wrote:
I thought it was WAAAAAAAY too organised....

Loggy

hmm... well, i like being creative and out relaxed etc, but i like some kind of organisation in everything... in ..........yeah everything has to have its place...
Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:25 pm

I like this! It was a great toll for me to start analysing my beliefs. It also showed me how little I know and intrigued me to learn more. I agree with the results, deffinatly me.

A veritable blend of all the pantheons and perhaps a dash of a few other religions as well, you're the versitile Ecclectic Pagan. You have no problem wearing an ankh while setting an offering to Herne on your alter just below your image of Hera. You don't believe in coloring within the lines, and are a bright free-thinker. While you respect the views of your fellow pagans, as far as you're concerned, religion is the sky, and there's no one about to clip your wings with lines and limitations.
Ecclectic Pagan
100%
85%
Zoroastrian Pagan
80%
Shamanic Pagan
80%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
75%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
70%
Kabbalistic Pagan
65%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
60%
40%
40%
Eastern Pagan
30%
Catholic (Pagan?)
0%
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
VII
VII

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:52 pm

This is what an agnostic like me gets:

Your answers leaned very close to that of the Celtic Pantheon. Very popular now among pagans, the Celtic Gods seem to draw those who are sensitive and insightful, but also very passionate about their beliefs. Many Pagan Holidays are named for this pantheon and here is where you'll find many stories on Horned God, Green Man, and Druids. You likely either have been or want to visit Stonehenge one day. Many Arthurian legnds include references to the Celtic faith, as well.
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
85%
Ecclectic Pagan
75%
Zoroastrian Pagan
75%
70%
70%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
65%
60%
Shamanic Pagan
55%
Kabbalistic Pagan
50%
Eastern Pagan
50%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
35%
Catholic (Pagan?)
15%

(Not bad, but I'm not happy 'bout the 15% Catholic bit... Dirty catholics... (joke). I did notice that certain questions were jaded by the way they ask you; like I can assume that my Greek Pantheonic percentage was lower because it asked me things like (a) did I pray to a certain god, or (b) if I owned any Greek symbols/artefacts on my altar? - I had to say 'disagree' to both, because (a) I don't pray, and (b) I just don't happen to own any Greek symbols/artefacts, I would if I did though. I still consider Greek mythology important to my overal belief system. Still an interesting quiz!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/druid_danja & http://www.paganspace.n
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:09 am

Ecclectic Pagan
85%
Zoroastrian Pagan
65%
Eastern Pagan
60%
Shamanic Pagan
55%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
50%
45%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
35%
Kabbalistic Pagan
35%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
35%
25%
15%
Catholic (Pagan?)
10%

Yeah, I agree with VII, some of the questions were kind of leading. Like that whole "Mary is as important as Jesus in my faith" thing. Well yeah she is, but they're both not very important if you get what I mean. lol. Interesting quiz, I like it - could have guessed Lunar and Loggy's results though (and mine for that matter) lol. Thanks Tomi!
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Swords of Night and Day
Swords of Night and Day

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:08 am

You might well be Asatru, or Norse Pagan. With prodominantly Germanic and Slavic roots, the Gods of the Norse are strong, bawdy and passionate. Many men feel drawn to these gods, and this is the faith for those who celebrate courage, valor and strength. Home of one of the most well known Gods of mischief and fire, Loki, followers of this pantheon tend to be full of good humor and also strong in spirit and frequently the protectors of those they care for.
100%
Zoroastrian Pagan
35%
Ecclectic Pagan
10%
Catholic (Pagan?)
10%
Shamanic Pagan
10%
Kabbalistic Pagan
0%
Eastern Pagan
0%
0%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
0%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
0%
0%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
0%

Well no surprise there then, was there?

May the All-father give you heart and strength for the dark places.
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:38 am

I may have to rename this forums "Rise of the Einherjar of Midgard!!" lol
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:46 am

You scored as a Egyptian Pantheonic Pagan
You scored as an Egyptian Pagan. With equal draw to both men and women, the Egyptian pantheon is a wealth of ancient stories and forgotten customs. Very seductive to the more cerebral Pagans, devoting oneself to this faith often means being willing to really work on finding out who your Gods were. Never an easy undertaking. Dedicated and insightful, you know you're among good company with those who also understand your Gods.
85%
Ecclectic Pagan
80%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
65%
Eastern Pagan
65%
Shamanic Pagan
50%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
50%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
50%
Zoroastrian Pagan
45%
40%
40%
Kabbalistic Pagan
30%
Catholic (Pagan?)
0%

Yay
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:50 am

Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked

Era! How did you end up with THAT result??? Clearly there has been some mistake!!!
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:58 am

huh? Bag
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:07 pm

Ecclectic Pagan
80%
Shamanic Pagan
75%
Zoroastrian Pagan
75%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
60%
Eastern Pagan
50%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
40%
Kabbalistic Pagan
40%
30%
30%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
20%
Catholic (Pagan?)
15%
15%

I think that this is very accurate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Oobe

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Logmadr wrote:
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=2713N[/color]

Here is mine (below)

The results are at least somewhat conclusive.

Richard

The Zoroastrian Pagan is a rare breed who follows the teachings of Zoroaster, the religious reformer. He believed that there were no gods, and it was naive to put faith in them and give them names. What one should focus on is merely serving one side of the cosmic duality; work on good or light deeds, and the world would become more good or light. Pagans of this variety are rare, but often feel like they get more done without the hassle and clutter of pantheons and gods. They're smart, analytical, and occationally cynical.
Zoroastrian Pagan
95%
Ecclectic Pagan
50%
Kabbalistic Pagan
40%
Shamanic Pagan
35%
Eastern Pagan
30%
25%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
25%
20%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
10%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
10%
10%
Catholic (Pagan?)
0%
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 pm

You scored as a Shamanic Pagan
A shamanic pagan's roots are generally found in Native American faith. A true love and respect for the earth and all that it yields is central to their faith. Wisdom is most often found in spirit guides or totems, who can be animals, ancestors, or spirits. Pagans who follow this path tend to be far more aware of the delicate web that interweaves the lives of every person and thus move within that web accordingly. They're usually deeply insightful, friendly, loving people and excellent friends and parents. Mysterious and strong, as well, they are often the protectors of their friends and family as well as the moral compass for their friends and loved ones.
Shamanic Pagan
90%
Ecclectic Pagan
85%
80%
Zoroastrian Pagan
75%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
45%
Eastern Pagan
40%
40%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
40%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
30%
Kabbalistic Pagan
30%
15%
Catholic (Pagan?)
5%
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Oh me did it I just forgot to post it, got 95% Ecclectic Pagan though. x
Back to top Go down
Louve
Louve

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:52 am

Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
65%
Ecclectic Pagan
60%
Zoroastrian Pagan
55%
Shamanic Pagan
35%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
30%
Eastern Pagan
25%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
10%
5%
Kabbalistic Pagan
5%
5%
0%
Catholic (Pagan?)
0%

Thers's not much between that and ecclectic though! Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lolli

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Zoroastrian Pagan
80%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
70%
Ecclectic Pagan
50%
Kabbalistic Pagan
50%
Eastern Pagan
35%
Shamanic Pagan
30%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
20%
20%
10%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
10%
Catholic (Pagan?)
10%
10%
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:53 pm

hmm...... mine has changed Razz
Ecclectic Pagan
85%
Zoroastrian Pagan
55%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
30%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
30%
Eastern Pagan
25%
Kabbalistic Pagan
25%
20%
Shamanic Pagan
20%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
10%
Catholic (Pagan?)
5%
0%
0%
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:02 pm

Yea me! I knew I was ecclectic!
Ecclectic Pagan
95%
Celtic Pantheonic Pagan
75%
Shamanic Pagan
60%
Catholic (Pagan?)
50%
Kabbalistic Pagan
45%
Roman Pantheonic Pagan
40%
Eastern Pagan
35%
Zoroastrian Pagan
35%
30%
30%
Greek Pantheonic Pagan
25%
20%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!   Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing Quiz, Do It And Post Result!!
Page 1 of 1