Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the changes that we all feel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

the changes that we all feel Empty
PostSubject: the changes that we all feel   the changes that we all feel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:37 pm

i in the past 2 years have been led through a real personal change

im a werewolf

now all the laughter aside im being serious, my senses are keener and during the change they multiply by 1000 im more focused and know where my loyalties are and who i am.

i understand myself more than i ever did and to me that is a huge step forward in my evolution.

im proud of what i have become and of what im evolving into.
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: the changes that we all feel   the changes that we all feel Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:07 pm

um.. good on you? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: Re: the changes that we all feel   the changes that we all feel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:31 pm

and this is the intelligent response i seem to get from my posts which i shouldn't really be surprised since no-one really logs in anymore
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: the changes that we all feel   the changes that we all feel Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 am

Nos - I have recognised the journey you have travelled, certainly during the year or so that I have known you and I have the greatest respect for the soul-searching that you have undertaken - I know it has been very painful for you at times but you have stuck with it for the greater gains that you will make in the long-term.

Well done, you - keep going with it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

PostSubject: Re: the changes that we all feel   the changes that we all feel Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Nos,
Coming from someone who has been on a soul search and a wild ride of huge emotions,
I can say I completely understand what you have gone through. I can not however, say I understand where you are at in your own search. I think you spoke very eloquently of your feelings and all you are searching for.
On a sidenote, please remember that each of us goes on our own soul quest at different times in our lives and those who have yet to go on one, doesn't necessarily know how to respond, let alone what you are searching for. Please don't take to heart when those people feel they should post something rather than nothing at all. At least there was a notice of what you are attempting!
Perhaps I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I hope you take it as friendly advise.
Hugs to you and I'm proud of who you are becoming. I look forward to watching the evolution of you!
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: Re: the changes that we all feel   the changes that we all feel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 am

i decided to pop back and see whats happened since i stopped coming to the moot and only a few posts in total but im glad some where here

thanks for your reply's lunar and storm yes i understand jaska so i understand her post but it still made me feel let down when i read it.

i am different from 1 year ago and its something that is moving faster than i can control i need help but i am not sure where to ask as the things i need help with as you said storm are to do with my own personal journey and who i am.

im facing the real primal side to my instincts and recently they have been taking a real strong side and hard to control one incident lunar knows the other i rather keep to myself as i am not ready to speak of it yet

peace to eternity
Back to top Go down
Tocharian
Tocharian

PostSubject: Re: the changes that we all feel   the changes that we all feel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Have you got anyone else aroud you going through something similar, or are you on your own, as it were? It might be a bit too personal to ask, but it gives us perspective.
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: Re: the changes that we all feel   the changes that we all feel Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 pm

im the only shapeshifter of any sort close to me to my knowledge i have friends some think im nuts others seem to believe but im not sure and there are those that believe me and try to help

something you will learn about me is nothing is too personal unless i say before hand to not ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the changes that we all feel   the changes that we all feel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the changes that we all feel
Page 1 of 1