Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone. Love and Light.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lithiumkat
lithiumkat

Hello everyone. Love and Light. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone. Love and Light.   Hello everyone. Love and Light. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:44 am

My name is Sarah. I am actually in the US and I hope that is alright with everyone. Smile I've studied this path for years and only recently decided to dive in head first and really start taking steps to fully live it out and learn and apply in my life. I am particularly interested in learning more about the different deities/goddesses/gods and about learning more about energy work and how to stop oneself from being a "psychic vampire" so to speak. I've just finished reading the Earth Magic book by Marion Weinstein. I am currently working on the Big Blue Buckland book, I've also read many other books over the years and have quite a few resources already. I do some beginner work with Tarot, and I have some runes I have yet to learn much about as well as some books on color magic, candle magic and numerology. I'm also a big studier on meditation, Tao and Buddhist principles and teachings, the law of attraction and living in the now. There is so much to learn and so much to discover. I feel I'm finally on the journey to step out of my role and find my True Self, which is both terrifying and exciting.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Love and Light!
Sarah
Back to top Go down
http://lithiumkat.tumblr.com

Hello everyone. Love and Light.
Page 1 of 1