Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?

Go down 
+6
matt32
Era Amunet
Aurora
LunarCraft
StarlightTess
Ook!
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Empty
PostSubject: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:17 pm

Do any of you have any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Smile

My own experiences are more related to pyschic links so I'm not sure it's relevant but I thought I'd ask you aboutyour experiences.
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:51 pm

When i was growing up I knew when family members were going to pass on, started with my gramps as we were driving over the severn bridge back from wales i informed my mum i'd never see him again to which she told me to stop eing silly i'd see him next time we came down, he died a week later.
My great Grandad bert was next, we were very close, one morning i woke up not feeling well and begged my mum to take me to school (which i had never done as i was very independent) I dragged her into the classroom with me and told her she couldn't leave me, at 11am i started to repeatedly tell my mum that it is over and becmae inconsolable, so mum took me home to recieve a call from my nan telling her that he had died at 5 past 11.
The day my great nanny nelly died i woke up again feeling unwell and clung to my mum. I kept asking my mum to go to my nans(nelly's daughter) but mum was like we have too much to do, i pleaded with her until she gave in, we arrived and 15 minutes later my nan recieved a call from the nursing home to say that my nanny nelly had passed out and was being rushed to hospital (she had alzeimhers) she never regained consiousness.
and lastly when my great grandad sandy died during the night I wouldn't go to bed i felt so sick and i just kept crying and crying and then i started being sick and gagging and wretching when there was nothign left in my stomach. at just gone 1am i stopped crying and vomitting and smiled at my mum and went to bed. Mum told me when i woke up the next morning that gradad sandy had died at just gone one.
so yeah that would be some of my unexplained experiences.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:28 am

Wow - what amazing experiences ... and so accurate. Not being flippant but ... it's just as well this only happens with close family members - if it was related to the wider human community you would be such a mess all the time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:46 am

Oh yes sarah that would be awful! One thing i remember is that we went to visit my great grandad which doesnt happen very often because we don't live near the rest of our family. Now my great grandad loved chess adn he used to carve beautiful chess sets all the way into his 90's! So when i was a little older i played one or two games with him. But the last time i saw my grandad, my parents said we didnt have enough time to and for some reason i got really upset and felt really sad that i didnt get to play a game of chess. And then a few weeks later my mum sat us all down at the table, and at that point i knew for sure. she said its something about your great granddad and i just turned around and said he's dead isnt he, and she said yes. Crying or Very sad I've had more odd things things happent o me but thats the one that always springs to mind Sad
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:19 am

I'm sorry for both of your losses. Sad

I wrote in another thread about links with other people and these are just more amazing examples. Gina's Grandad had many visions and feelings all his life which included the ability to know when people were passing over. Unfortunately this also included complete strangers and their close ones too so it was very difficult for him.

Two friends of ours passed away a many years ago now (Jack passed away many years ago and Mary a few years later) and both were firm atheists.Talking with their daughter after Mary passed away she told us that before Mary moved on she was in hospital and told her daughter that Jack had come back and was waiting for her by her bed. I can't remember for certain but I'm sure her daughter told us how happy she was. Smile
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 6:01 pm

My great Grandad him dad visits me every so often, only when i really need him though. i smell him an odd mix of tobacco, mint and general old people smell lol and sometimes i feel him stroking my cheek, the way he used to whilst i sat on his lap as a child. I get overcome with a sense of utter peacefulness and absolute love, i wish i could feel like that all the time. I enjoy it when he comes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:40 pm

How wonderful!

Last edited by Ook! on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:46 pm

For ages I kept seeing a figure out of the cornor of my eye but when I look round he's gone. Then he diddn't show up for ages and he's just started to appear again. It's wierd Suspect
I love you Blessed Be I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:10 pm

Hey there Vampiric Gal,

Are there any other changes (temperature, light, etc) when you see this dark figure and how do you feel when it's around you?
Back to top Go down
matt32
matt32

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:45 pm

Ive had some pretty weird things happen today.My other half is at work but i keep getting the aroma of very strong perfume i thought at first she had bought one of those plug in room oderisers but ive been and searched the whole house and theres not one .Ive searched under the cusions to make sure theres not a bottle of perfume fallen down there that im setting off when ever i sit down but no joy.Im well and truly stuck i have not lit any incense today because ive got a bit of a cold so its not that.And i dont recognise the aroma either.

its got me stumped
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:32 pm

Ook! wrote:
Hey there Vampiric Gal,

Are there any other changes (temperature, light, etc) when you see this dark figure and how do you feel when it's around you?

I feel a little sickish and dizzy and I usually feel quite upset kind of...
BB
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:52 am

Hmm, sounds like your home could do with a cleansing.

Do you find certain parts of your home (usually corners) are darker than they normally have been? Do you have unsettling dreams related to these visitations?

Does anyone here know if the Willow Tree sell those sticks of herbs that are lit and used to cleanse areas of negative energy and 'spirits'? I can't remember what they are called but I'm sure someone here will know what I mean.

If I'm right, a cleansing ritual will help you. It's pretty straightforward and if someone here does not know how todo it then I will guide you through the process.

Another tip I had from a Chinese expert was to keep lights at the portals (any place where someone can come in or out of your home) to guard your home from 'darkness'. Another thing that I personally think is worth getting is a pair of Foo dogs, also known as Dogs of Fo, Dogs of FU, Fu Dogs, Shi-Shi (Japanese name for them), or Dragons of Fo. These come in pairs and are Chinese guardians of the home and protectors of children. I often see them in retsaurants - there's a CHinese Restaurant on the Boulevard that has two huge white ones outside the door on the pavement.

We have a couple of dozen of them.

Here is a picture of a pair I have randomly found on the internet: -

Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? FooDogs

The one is female (with a child playing under foot) the other is male (with a ball that represents the world under his foot). Should be able to find something on eBay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:03 am

Smudge Stick is the term you are looking for Ray...and yes, The Willow Tree sells them, and if Louise would like to cleanse her house, I will happily show her how the next time I get a chance to speak to her! Smile

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:31 am

SMUDGE STICK! That's it. Thanks Tomi, and I'm glad you can help with the ritual - I'm sure you are more adept at it than me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:50 am

does it matter that it's not just at my house and mainly out and about?
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:42 pm

Then it isn't your house that is the problem: I didn't get a sense of an entity around you, but to be on the safe side, I will try to find any lingering traces on you next time Smile

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:43 pm

thanks

BB
Back to top Go down
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:26 pm

Paranormal experiences are special. What a wonderful gift to feel the presence of Loved ones after they have gone... to the other-side. There is nothing like it. Laughing

In my opinion, just one supernatural/paranormal experience opens the imagination to pondering and wondering like nothing else can. I don't understand why everyone isn't interested, for I am sure we all have unexplained happenings... scratch I understand that "over there" isn't so far away.

The porcelain dogs are very interesting... I have seen these, especially in restaurants and am delighted to know what they represent safety from harm and negativity. Ook you own a couple dozen... interesting lol!

Vampiric Gal I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing energies that are draining you. The suggestions for cleansing your home are excellent. Almost anything you believe in will be helpful. Salt in all four corners of your home, sweeping out negativity, displaying religious symbols that you believe in are good to remind you that you are protected.
I am guessing that you are a beacon... a light that is attractive, indeed. Idea You can use this "light" to protect yourself with mediation and visualization, creating a protective bubble of light around you that negative or lower energies cannot possibly trespass upon. Knowing that you own this power, and that you have absolute control over your environment and personal space is very empowering. I am also guessing that you are very empathic... (((hugs))) and are easily affected but other peoples ... crap. tongue
This protection of light will also help to shield you from that.... Blessings
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:42 pm

Evie, you are one special lady! You always come to the rescue and help the situation along! For that I thank you

**bows**

Lou, these are good ideas, and they do help: If you are Wiccan, buy a ring or something with a Pentacle on it, and whenever you feel threateded, look at it and visualise it duplicating and spanning out over your entire body...

These are just two techniques, and I can teach you others in person Smile

Hope everything goes Ok.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:17 pm

Great suggestions. I hope these will help you Lou. Smile

If it wasn't for the fear factor I would have suggested it was a guardian or watcher of some type. Hmmm.

Evie, one can NEVER have too many Foo dogs. Wink Laughing They are just so ugly that they're cute! We just to be antique dealers and some of the Foo dogs we sold were particularly unusual - I am pleased to say they mostly went to very good homes as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Evie

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:50 pm

Ook! wrote:

If it wasn't for the fear factor I would have suggested it was a guardian or watcher of some type. Hmmm. Smile

Ook, you may be correct about the guardian ... this was my first thought too ... about the shadow in the peripheral vision. Sometimes, there is nothing to fear, but the fear itself. scratch I don't feel that there is anything that can't be conquered with education and of course knowing protection is always there. Angel
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:59 am

WOW! thankyou everyone!
BB
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:28 pm

Evie wrote:
Sometimes, there is nothing to fear, but the fear itself. scratch I don't feel that there is anything that can't be conquered with education and of course knowing protection is always there. Angel

I agree Evie. Very Happy

Hope all is well with you Vampiric. Smile
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:35 pm

WOW this is all very helpful I just found a website (thanks to a different thread) which says something about shadow people, which also is quite simular. But I like the idea of a guardian Razz but yes it has helped alot!

Witch BB Witch

p.s. just to let people know I really don't like being called Lou (thanks to bullies Neutral ) lol!
Back to top Go down
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 4:56 pm

Yers, Neutral

We've 'met' shadow people as well. There are a lot of mixed beliefs about them, some of which are not plesant, others are just mysterious, but I didn't mention them just in case. I still think you have a guardian though - sounds very similar to someone I knew years ago who had very strong 'gifts'. His guardian protected him and also would fortell events. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?   Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any paranormal or unexplained experiences to share?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next