Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a great day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

a great day Empty
PostSubject: a great day   a great day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:35 pm

ok you know when you've had a couple of days of being down and your just like why do i bother then along comes an amazing day that just lifts your spirits and makes you feel great i had a day liek that today. so i'm home for the weekend and my freind sophie (who i generally see liek twice a year) calls and saya hey you at home and are you busy? so i said yes and no. turns out shes on the guestlist to see gwen stefani record her song for ant and decs saturday night take away and wondered if i wanted to go with her. so i went to london we saw it and was amazing shes looking good! and has awesome legs which i'm totally jealous of lol. anyways then we went for a meal and i paid as a thankyou and well it was a generally fantabulous day. I don't even care that i'm sick and have been coughing lol. yay for great days. so i just wanted to share as i'm overflowing with smiley happiness right now Very Happy hope you all had a brilliant day too Very Happy
sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny flower sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

a great day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a great day   a great day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:01 pm

Memories like that are timeless and priceless. Very Happy

Are you one of those that keeps the ticket stub to put in a scrap book or a 'special box'? If so, I'm sure it will take pride of place in whatever you use to store those special momentos. Smile
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

a great day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a great day   a great day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:01 am

Yay - what an awesome experience and one to treasure for a long, long time!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Sabouki
Sabouki

a great day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a great day   a great day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:47 am

I actually hate u! I LOVE Gwen Stefani!!! I'm soooooo damn jealous!!!!

Im glad u had a great day, i've been having family trouble at home, and i had a fantastic weekend too!!

Great days should happen more often!
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

a great day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a great day   a great day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:57 am

Gwen Steffani has a fantastical bottom...only way to describe it...with amazing legs...I love her Laughing

jocolor
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

a great day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a great day   a great day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:53 pm

ha ha yes i am one to keep the stub off tickets and such, however i have none from this but it is well documented in my journal Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

a great day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a great day   a great day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:17 pm

Awesome! I wish you many more days like this to enter into your journal to the point that it's bursting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a great day Empty
PostSubject: Re: a great day   a great day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a great day
Page 1 of 1