Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book would you write?

Go down 
+5
LunarCraft
Era Amunet
Logmadr
Aurora
Ook!
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

What book would you write? Empty
PostSubject: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:57 am

It's said that we all have at least one book in us (I said in us, not thrown at us).

Is there a book you've always wanted to write or have already written or started on?

If so, what book(s) do you dream of having published?

I want to write a book but find I lose patience with myself and never get further than a few chapters. I would like to write a fiction book based on my family experiences and the 'adventures' I've had throughout my life. The problem is that no-one would believe the stuff I write because as the old saying goes, fact is often stranger than fiction. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:32 am

I'd like to write my biography but publish it as a work of fiction :-)
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:42 am

I started writing a book about my past life and making it all glorificus, and I am being pestered by about 5 people to finish it! But I don't have time, effort, or patience enough to do it!
Back to top Go down
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:45 pm

I really want to write a manga comic... or a webcomic... or something along those lines...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:49 pm

Apart from the books from Lizzie and Tomi being finished and published ... the book that I would truly love to see is the one that Ken wrote about 20 years ago - it was based on his life as a nightclub DJ and was absolutely brilliant. However, in a fit of sheer frustration, he tore it into little pieces and it never got finished.

The moral here is to stick with your dreams and take them as far as you possibly can - you only have one chance at it ... go for it while you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:57 pm

That is a horrible story, but something I have done more than once....I wish you still had a copy...
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:09 pm

a fantasy novel
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:17 pm

I know it was a horrible story ... unfortunately a true one ... and, no, there is no copy left ... not even on a computer disk anywhere, other than the first chapter and that really is not very good.
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:47 pm

I started one. I'm not even gonna try to explain. Except fantasy, set in bristol.

www.blacklacebutterfly.co.uk

Follow the link with Tomi's name on it. The site is out of date in all other respects.
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:52 pm

Just wanted to say that it is well worth following the link - excellent read, Lizzie ... well done! Good Job
Back to top Go down
Louve
Louve

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:26 pm

In the same vein as Aurora i think i'd write a book about my life and the experiences, people and emotions i've come accross in it...I'd read it Razz
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:36 pm

Hehehe I love this story....
Back to top Go down
Sabouki
Sabouki

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:04 pm

I've started countless novels. But i'm currently writing one, which seems to continue being written. Maybe one day i'll post some expscerts up on here for all to read.

Lizzie's is AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book would you write?   What book would you write? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book would you write?
Page 1 of 1