Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's me.....Dee...aka Storm MoonSong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

It's me.....Dee...aka Storm MoonSong Empty
PostSubject: It's me.....Dee...aka Storm MoonSong   It's me.....Dee...aka Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:53 am

Hello my moot family. I know, I know, I've been mia for a while. 1 month ago tomorrow, I lost my job, found out my husband has diabetes and buried a close friend of mine who was a Witch as well. So.........I got all 3 of my bad things out of the way all the same day! I don't suggest trying this as it's a bit hard on one's emotional strengths. The job is the least of the issues, though having no $$ is not too much fun! I've got several resumes out there and will find out if I have an opportunity of a lifetime for me doing something that would be a dream for myself and my family. Only drawback is not a very good paycheck and no benefits. *shrugs* I've gone after the money my last 2 jobs and hated the one and the last one just about killed me with the amount of work involved.
I've been coming in keeping up with everyone and making sure your all ok. Just didn't have the energy till now to come in and talk. Sorry everyone. I'll try to be better. My pride was wounded and my energy level depleted, but I'm healing finally.
Hope this finds everyone doing well.
Hugs to all
D!
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

It's me.....Dee...aka Storm MoonSong Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me.....Dee...aka Storm MoonSong   It's me.....Dee...aka Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:28 am

Dearest Mama - I am so sorry to read your news Sad I do think about you and your family everyday ... never far from my thoughts and best wishes.

However, I just wanted to let you know that my feelings around you, when I bring you to mind, have very recently begun to feel a great deal more positive. I know that you are a strong and determined woman and you will grow from these experiences, as you are already demonstrating.

Good luck with the job-hunting, but I am sure it will not be long before the right position presents itself to you and, this time round, you will find yourself doing something that you will thoroughly enjoy and that will energise you rather than drain your energies.

Please do keep us informed of progress.

I am sending best wishes and healing to all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk

It's me.....Dee...aka Storm MoonSong
Page 1 of 1