Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More about Storm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:11 pm

[quote]Smile...it not only increases your face value, it makes people wonder what you've been up to!

So ok, lets try this again! INTRODUCING....STORM MOONSONG!
*laughs* Ok so I have a very large sense of what is funny! I laugh at myself first. Though never ever forget, I will laugh with you, and at you! Nothing intentional to hurt feelings, but definitely if you have done something that I think is funny! I'm an ecclectic Witch! I'm known as a Hedge Witch *aka ecclectic!* My Grandmother was known as a Witch in her community. People came to her to fix their maladys. She grew herbs, chanted spells, read palms, a future seer *lol again with that memory fart!* Many of her gifts I have inherited. Somedays I think too numerous to recall! I am into a lot of different things. And believe in a lot of different things. Paranormal seems to be something that has attached itself to me. I have phones that ring all over my house for no reason, nobody on the other line...and with the age of caller id, and nothing coming up on text! My house is paranormally quiet. Though because I "see dead people" They stop in from time to time to see "whats up". I don't actually see them, I sense them and they talk to me and I respond! I wear amethist to protect me from that start factor they so love to use. *shhhh don't tell anyone!* I love to talk with people about this particular gift, specially when they think i'm full of ...poop! They want me to prove something so I do! The only way I know how. I look that the "tribe" of people around them and start describing family members long since departed. *laughs* it's great to see the looks on their faces when I've described someone that has been gone and not a chance that I would know who they are. Specially when that soul decides to visit with me and give me details about said person that I couldn't know. *grins* am I evil for this? I think not! I do some crystal work, some distance healing, learning reiki *thanks to Logmadr and LunarCraft!* I extensively use herbs and create my own remedies as well as create with some friends of mine different remedies. I work a lot with aromatherapy. What a wonderful venu! I tend to have psychic tendencies, though they come through dreams, often times the night before things happen so I'm not able to do anything about it. Sadly, some on such a large scale, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I saw 911 happen the night before in dreams, I saw the Columbine School Shootings, The Junior High School Shootings in New Mexico as well.
I've been able to predict a baby's sex before birth for so many years I can't tell you when it started. I've only been wrong twice. Besides my own! *lol* I thought My daughters were boys! Though since then I've learned that what I'm picking up on is the sex of the previous lifetime of children. THAT IS COOL STUFF LET ME TELL YOU!
I'm a 5 time cancer survivor. Hard times in my life but they helped to make me who I am. I've looked death in the face and I'm no longer afraid of the unknown. If you want to know more about this period of my life, just let me know, my life is an open book!
Bright Blessings,
Storm
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Wow - what a great introduction ... I have no doubt that members will want to get to know you better in time.

Once again, Storm, a huge welcome to Merry Moot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Logmadr

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:25 am

Welcome Mama Storm!! Everyone, be nice to the gal, she's my mama!!

Have fun mooting and enjoy everything you see or learn!!
Back to top Go down
StarlightTess
StarlightTess

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:17 am

wow what a cool intro Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hedgewitchescottage.co.uk
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:27 am

Good to hear more about our new member! Much respect to you for your stength '5 time cancer survivor'! My hat goes off to you! Also I completely agree, hard times do make you what you are. As long as an experience has taught us something and we can move on stronger, and you can see it though those eyes, then you should be very proud. I look forward to hearing more about your various gifts and the experiences you have faced because of them. I personally use to have a great connection with the dead but a horrific experience made me shut them out. Now however, I do feel ready to open myself up to that world again but obviously not completely as I have still not been able to pit up on them as easily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solvo_phasmatis & http://www.paganspace.n
Logmadr

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Melanie, if you would like any help unblocking this sense of the dead, and you are willing to accept, I would be happy to offer my help...clearing bindings that are self-made is something I would like to develop as a skill...

Storm, post more!

Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:42 pm

Thanks Tomi. I may take you up on that offer in the future but for the moment I think it's best to leave it. I'm of the view that it'll come back when I'm ready for it and shouldn't be pushed before then. On at least a sub-conscious level I probably still have a fear of the dead so untill I work on that it may be best that I don't try anything.
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:17 pm

Solvo, I believe you are correct. Also, if you are having difficulty, wear amethest on your body somewhere. I wear a ring most the time, but I have a pendant and earrings. It doesn't stop them from talking to you, but it does stop you from being able to see them and them being able to do that start factor they are sooooo happy to use on us mortal beings! The only reason they do that is because they feed on that start button we have! If they can't see that you are nervous, they will leave you alone generally speaking. They can't sense fear, they see fear. I do quite a bit of ghost work myself and have had to squelch that physical fear factor that I have of them. Since then, I haven't had near the trouble with them messing with me. That and I wear my amethest!
See, Mama Storm is wise! *laughs at herself* It has taken a lot for me to get around it, but apparantly have been successful. Once-in-a-while I have something pop through and scare the wits right out of me, but usually it is when I've let my guard down when I shouldn't. Your gift will come back when you are ready!
Bright Blessings
Storm
Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 1:29 pm

Generally I don't have a problem with them. If they felt the need to contact me then I wouldn't really want to do anything to stop that. I do have amethyst jewelry that I where quite a bit- will that hinder my interactions with them even if I don't want it to? Are there any crystals that you know of that make the interaction easier?
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Tigers Eye for opening up to inner talents, and malachite, for coming to terms with that which you fear....My god, they'd clash horribly!!

Anyway, bigger issue than fashion faux-pas' peeps!! Heh heh heh!!

Thanks for the input Stormy Wink
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:21 pm

Amethest doesn't hinder your contact with the spirit world. All it does is shield your eyes from them so they can't have that start factor with you and play with you. You can still sense them and hear them when you are open to hearing and sensing them. I don't want to stop my contact with them, I LOVE that aspect of who I am and have some really great stories to share at some point about some of the work I've done! I just can't handle it when they want to appear right in front of your face!!!!
Good advise Loggy! I use a lot of tigereye and malachite! I will check into the crystal thing about if it enhances or not the contact. I know when I'm going "Ghosting" I wear my amethest and my pentacle pendant with tigereye and I have an Onyx ring and a malachite pendant that I accessorize with! *LOVE the comment Loggy about being fashionable! Nice you could notice! *laughs**
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:49 pm

What can I say, you've gotta accessorise the little things!! Who wants to clash when you've gotta impress the Spirit World?!!? LOL

Loggy
Back to top Go down
Solvo Phasmatis
Forum Hobo
Solvo Phasmatis

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:08 am

Aw, bless! Tomi thinks he can impress someone! -Just because they are no longer of our plane, doesn't mean they have no taste! Razz
Back to top Go down
Logmadr

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:24 am

You have no taste....Stinky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More about Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: More about Storm   More about Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More about Storm
Page 1 of 1