Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?

Go down 
+10
Jaska
VII
Era Amunet
Solvo Phasmatis
PaganVegan
LunarCraft
Zephron
Aurora
Logmadr
Ook!
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Era Amunet
Era Amunet

What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:50 am

Jaska wrote:
Era Amunet wrote:
Jaska wrote:

imagine coming across a group of people 'casting' things in corsets and hotpants XD

Well that would be find kinda as long as they aren't brandishing their wands!!!! lol!
Aaw But i like my wand Razz you dont like my wand? *sigh*

Ofcourse, everyone likes your wand Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vampiric_gal
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 pm

ok i have taken it upon myself to revive some old posts here is my response

i have used a specific robe but i like to refer to it as my lunar robe because its black a silver speckley but i have done skyclad i dont see what the problem really is as your just dressing in what nature gave you.

so i have 1 robe 2 cloaks and i also like to do it naked whats everyone think of that Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Satyr
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:03 pm

I'm not really one for all the 'trimmings' and as I'm a solitary, so are my rituals. I normally wear whats comfortable for me. If I'm going to a gathering with witchy friends, i'll usually do the 'black' thing, black jeans and black t-shirt (or other witchy t-shirt). I do also have a black witchy hat.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.wayoftherede.com/index.php
Amulya
Amulya

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:20 am

I have a blue robe that i wear for special occasions
Back to top Go down
Aloysia
Aloysia

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:32 pm

I have a loose red and yellow dress that I wear for rituals if I feel like it, but I didn't spend a lot of money, I bought it from my local market. Tbh I really object to the obscenely inflated prices charged by some people/companies for ritual clothing; it's exploitative and peddles the idea that magic can be bought, when really true magic is within you. I used to work in designer fashion and our mark-up was sometimes over 300% - ever since then I always think very carefully about what I'm getting for my money. Sometimes I work skyclad or wrapped in a favourite blanket, or just in my regular clothes. If I'm working outdoors, closer to nature, I don't feel any need to get dressed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?   What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do Witches wear when they get 'all dressed up'?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2