Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Much More...Storm MoonSong

Go down 
+2
LunarCraft
Storm MoonSong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

How Much More...Storm MoonSong Empty
PostSubject: How Much More...Storm MoonSong   How Much More...Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:36 am

Here we go again.
Lost the dog Sept 2, the bird Sept 11 and today moved my parents 600 miles away from me for the first time in my life and while helping them move out of their home of 54 years, we got a phone call from home that my husband's mother wasn't doing well.
She has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. She is actively dying. Not sure how long but imagine she won't be here thursday. If anyone has extra energy they aren't using, send it to the U.S. more specifically, Montana and help us to get through this. I know she is going home. Going to bigger and better places. My husband does as well. That doesn't mean the human side of us isn't going to mourn the loss of the physical body and I'm concerned about Ron's dad. He is a hard case and very difficult to deal with. I'm not sure how he will fair through all this.
Not sure how come I'm more upset about my parents moving so far away, but I am. Mom Schrader will be ok after she goes. I know that. Perhaps it's selfishness on my part, or the reality of my thinking. *shrugs* don't know and just too tired to worry about it right now.
On top of everything, I have an absessed tooth and have to have a root canal as soon as they get the infection out of my mouth. *looks up wondering if Noah is anywhere near*
Hope I'm not exhausting ya'll.
Blessed Be and thanks in advance.
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
LunarCraft
Forum Mother!!
Forum Mother!!
LunarCraft

PostSubject: Re: How Much More...Storm MoonSong   How Much More...Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:10 am

Oh Mama - it never rains but it pours, doesn't it?

I am sending you bucket loads of positive energy and thoughts and hope that Mom Schrader's journey is a peaceful one.

It must have been so difficult for you to assist your parents in their move ... and such a long way! However, they will still be there for you all, albeit not within the immediate vicinity Sad

I shall also send Reiki to you for your tooth (I also have a tooth absess at the moment) and to give you emotional support.

Stay the strong person that you are ... it is a very challenging time, but it is all happening for a purpose.

Running Hug Group Hug Hug Group Hug Hug Group Hug Running Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-willow-tree.co.uk
Aoife
Overlord and Mistress all of Word Order
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: How Much More...Storm MoonSong   How Much More...Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:39 am

My thoughts are with you all. Am sending positive things your way. Hope things begin to look up soon. xxx
Back to top Go down
http://squirrelspotter.livejournal.com/
Annie
Admin
Admin
Annie

PostSubject: Re: How Much More...Storm MoonSong   How Much More...Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:04 am

Awww Mama Storm ... I shall send as much positive energy to you as I can to try to help you to get through and to help with Mom Schrader's journey. I will also send you some reiki to help you with your tooth.

Try to stay strong, and know that we are all here for you.

Group Hug Hug Running Hug Hug Group Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.merrymoot.co.uk
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: Re: How Much More...Storm MoonSong   How Much More...Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:37 pm

May a light shine on you and your family in this dark time
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Ook!
Official Post Master
Ook!

PostSubject: Re: How Much More...Storm MoonSong   How Much More...Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:57 pm

Dear Storm,

I am so sorry to see that you are enduring more changes, loss, worry and pain.

So much to deal with and so much at the same time. Each individual event in your life would be hard to bear, but to have them all happen at the same time must make it difficult to know whether or not you are coming or going and must also make any feelings you have that much more magnified. You and your loved ones have our deepest sympathy for what you must endure and we hope you will be able to bear these burdens with the knowledge that there are people who love or care for you on your physical doorstep as well as this virtual world which is the internet.

Mourning the loss of those that we love always leaves me without words of comfort and only silent feelings that cannot console another's loss. Yhis is even though we know or believe that they have moved on beyond our physical world to another. As you said Storm, that is the human element of us after all. It sounds like Ron's father will not find peace in this belief though, and so we wish you the best in the coming period where you may well need more strength to safely guide him and yourselves through this time of turmoil. If you can gain strength from those that care for you, then judging by the responses here alone, and most certainly from those close to you, I am sure you will be able to gain the strength that you will need to get through this. Smile

The absessed tooth will certainly not help you cope so I hope that the dental work is done successfully very soon. The pain will only drain you further and I don't feel you can afford to be in that situation for long which is very worrying. I feel that you already know that you must look after yourself and the pain may already be making it difficult to focus for long periods, particularly with everything that has happened.

As for being upset about your parents moving so far away, change is often difficult for many of us and I hope you will find the adjustment to your new circumstances easier as time passes and your parents settle down to a new life. As a relative stranger to you, I cannot say anything for certain and am only writing what I feel and sense in response to your posts so I hope you do not feel I am being intrusive or forward. We wish you all well and are with you in thought, heart and spirit through this time.

All the best as always,

Ryoma
Back to top Go down
Storm MoonSong
Storm MoonSong

PostSubject: Re: How Much More...Storm MoonSong   How Much More...Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Thank you all for your many many kind words. Each and every thought and energy and word is greatly treasured.It helps to know that you are out there and I do feel the reiki energy and some of it I use just to exist and some is used for my tooth.
It is however being taken care of. I'm on some pretty major antibotics and pain pills as well as motrin. I have an appointment for the root canal Oct 30 of all days but I don't care, I'll deal with it just to get it done.
I want to be able to take moments to thank each of you for your kind words. I'm just too tired tonight to accomplish it all. Just know that each of you are in my heart and everything you have said has fallen on attentive ears and heart.
Don't ever think that you are being intrusive with what you have to say. EVER!
I've invited you into my life with my own words!
I'm sending mental hugs to each of you my Moot Family
Much love and hugs
Mama Storm
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew-Blaidd
Nos Llew-Blaidd

PostSubject: Re: How Much More...Storm MoonSong   How Much More...Storm MoonSong Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:51 am

hug received and one sent in return Group Hug
Back to top Go down
http://sanctuaryforheartandmind.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much More...Storm MoonSong   How Much More...Storm MoonSong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much More...Storm MoonSong
Page 1 of 1