Merry Moot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryPortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you love shopping for?

Go down 
+8
Era Amunet
LunarCraft
PaganVegan
StarlightTess
Aurora
Sabouki
Logmadr
Ook!
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VII
VII

What do you love shopping for? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you love shopping for?   What do you love shopping for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:44 am

Hazelmouse said:
Quote :
VII I'm with you on the blades. Can you suggest any really good sites where I can get some weaponry. After a stylized double headed axe and claw like knife

Yes, there are a few good sites, although eBay is the best place to get cheap ones. But then there's www.weaponsgalore.com, www.battleorders.co.uk and www.blades-uk.com to start with!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/druid_danja & http://www.paganspace.n
Hazelmouse
Hazelmouse

PostSubject: Re: What do you love shopping for?   What do you love shopping for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:59 am

VII. Thanks for that. I looked at Ebay but a lot come from America and they either don't import to UK or the law won't allow Sad

Seen Battle Orders. Looks pretty good and Blades Uk. About to look at Weapons Galore. Then I just need to earn the pennies.

Oobe. Hi. Agree. Politics sucks Best place for politicians is at the bottom of the sea! Good luck with the pineapple though! I'd love to grow my own stuff but we have a small garden in a rental property. In the process of putting it into some sort of order. Previous tenants have left it to go wild. We also need to put turf down for our bunnies.

Logmadr. When it comes to waste of food. I agree whole heartedly. There is supposed to be a means of composting, but again it costs! There was a point raised by a French chef on the radio a few weeks back that the reason we are so wasteful is that food is so cheap and therefore not valued. But again with high cost of living who can afford expensive food Grrr

Does your head in doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: What do you love shopping for?   What do you love shopping for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:17 am

Feed your leftovers to homeless people! Seriously! I asked my pizzahut people if we could feed the left over dough to homeless people and they just looked at me strangely Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hazelmouse
Hazelmouse

PostSubject: Re: What do you love shopping for?   What do you love shopping for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:54 am

Very good idea bounce

Question In some respects better than giving them money because you know they are getting what they really need FOOD (apart from a home that is) and not using money people give to them to buy alcohol or drugs Very Happy

Hazelmouse
Back to top Go down
VII
VII

PostSubject: Re: What do you love shopping for?   What do you love shopping for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:55 am

Companies are bastards when it comes to that! We could save millions of hungry people's lives if supermarkets, convience stores, restaurants, pubs & cafes were to just give out some of the food they're about to chuck out... but no, companies are far too worried that a homeless person could get a lawyer and sue them if they get ill from the food. So now a lot of places will pour BLEACH into their food-skips, to discourage homeless people from eating it... The evil bastards!!! They'd rather do THAT than employ just ONE person for each store to go to a homeless shelter as the store shuts for the day, and take the food for those in need (it would even still be in date!)...
GRRRRRR..... Computer Hatred makes me sick!!!! Grrr
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/druid_danja & http://www.paganspace.n
Hazelmouse
Hazelmouse

PostSubject: Re: What do you love shopping for?   What do you love shopping for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:04 am

Totally agree. Another thing that really ticks me off is that when there is a surplus of food produced by our farmers it is tipped away rather than sold more cheaply to those who are in need. Milk, butter etc is just disposed of because we have reached our quota for what we produce according to the EU rules. Welcome to the wonderful Western Civilization.America gives us the fast food stores and Europe gives us the bureaucracy! All in the name of profit. Money always comes over people and other creatures on this beautiful planet It sucks... Big Time GrrrFurious

Hazelmouse

Last edited by Annie on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: What do you love shopping for?   What do you love shopping for? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:06 am

i lke money....... but i dont spend it much.. driving lessons, lunch, aikido... the odd pen Razz
Back to top Go down
http://dark-light.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you love shopping for?   What do you love shopping for? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you love shopping for?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2